Gwinnett Clinic accepts patients from most commercial health insurance plans.
We accept most common commercial insurance plans (HMO / POS / PPO), Medicare, Medicaid, workers’ compensation, auto insurance, and indemnity insurance. Scroll down to see a partial list of accepted health insurance plans.
If you do not have insurance, our physicians are happy to see you as a private pay patient. Please call ahead if you have any questions about the fee schedule.
Insurance Plans Accepted by Gwinnett Clinic:
Our list of accepted insurance providers is subject to change at any time. Please contact your insurance company to confirm Gwinnett Clinic is in-network before scheduling your appointment.
For Medicare patients, please call your Gwinnett Clinic office before selecting a plan as the insurance company websites are not updated regularly. For 2022-2023, Gwinnett Clinic will continue to welcome traditional Medicare and supplemental plans but is NOT in-network with ANY Medicare Advantage plans. Please call your Gwinnett Clinic office to confirm we are in-network if you are uncertain.
- Aetna Exchange / Aetna CVS Health™
- Ambetter Marketplace / Exchange
- Anthem POS/PPO/EPO/HMO-OA (Open Access)
- Anthem HMO Gatekeeper* (must have Gwinnett Clinic PCP name on card; call BCBS Member Services to change the name!)
- Auto insurance (no 3rd party claims)
- Beech Street
- BCBS POS
- BCBS PPO
- BCBS EPO
- BCBS HMO-OA (Open Access)
- BCBS HMO Gatekeeper* (must have Gwinnett Clinic PCP name on card; call BCBS Member Services to change the name!)
- CareSource Marketplace / Exchange
- Cigna (Atlanta Plumbers, Cigna + Oscar from Oscar Health Plan of GA, Great West, Health Partners, NALC, Priority Health, and Samba)
- First Health
- Friday Health Plans – PATIENTS WELCOME EFFECTIVE 10/24/2022
- Health One Alliance
- HealthPlan Select
- Humana (except HMOx)
- Medicaid (traditional)*
- Medicare (traditional with or without secondary)
- Partners Direct Health
- Tricare Select (Tricare Select – East Region and supplement Tricare for Life only, NOT in-network with Tricare Prime)
- Workers’ Compensation
*This plan is not accepted by some of our specialists.
** Gwinnett Clinic is currently NOT in-network with Bright, some Cigna plans (including Connect, Local Plus, and International Plans), Oscar, or UnitedHealthcare. The practice is also NOT in-network with any Medicare Advantage plans. If you would like Gwinnett Clinic to join any of these networks, call your insurance company and tell them to add Gwinnett Clinic! We would love to see you!
If you do not currently have insurance or are seeking to switch plans in the context of recent changes resulting from the Affordable Care Act, we encourage you to visit the marketplace enrollment website: www.healthcare.gov
Helpful tips for your next visit with us:
- To schedule an appointment, please call one of our 18 locations.
- When you make an appointment, please confirm the physician or nurse practitioner you plan to see accepts your health insurance.
- Bring a valid photo ID and a printed copy of your insurance card / information.
- Expect to pay a co-pay and other standard office visit fees before the appointment begins.
- All new and established patients fill out medical forms prior to their appointment. If you would like to receive these forms in advance, please contact your appointment location to request them by fax or in-person pick up.
- If you do not have insurance, a physician or nurse practitioner may still be able to see you! Call ahead to find out about affordable rates for you.
*This information is subject to change without notice. Updated January 2022