We offer easy Immigration Exam appointments Monday-Friday at 3 convenient locations.
Dr. Meena Shah has been appointed as an authorized Civil Surgeon for the Department of Homeland Security by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). She is authorized to perform green card / immigration medical examinations (I-693 Form).
How to schedule an appointment?
The following is a list of items we suggest that you bring to your medical examination.
- I-693 Form
- Passport for Photo Identification
- Payment for Immigration Physical
Optional (but recommended):
- Immunization Records (Flu, TDAP, MMR, Varicella, COVID)*
- TB testing and/or treatment records (with English translation if applicable)
- Prior mental health records
* Please call for availability.