Gwinnett Clinic Welcomes New Patients with United HealthCare (UHC) Insurance
- Starting February 13, 2023, Gwinnett Clinic is proud to announce that we accept UnitedHealthcare (UHC) insurance*! 🎉
United HealthCare (UHC) Primary Care Clinic Locations Near You in Georgia
- United HealthCare patients can be seen at all clinics – including our offices in Johns Creek, Suwanee, Sugar Hill, Peachtree Corners, and throughout Gwinnett County!
- We are accepting new patients with this insurance at all of our primary care clinics in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Comprehensive Primary Care & Minor Urgent Care Services
- We offer total primary care services for preventative/wellness visits, sick visits, and minor urgent care at all of our locations.
- Convenient access to imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI, Mammogram, Bone Density) and specialty care clinics (Allergy/Asthma/ Immunology, Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Therapy) at select locations.
Primary Care Clinics Offer Same Day Appointments & Walk-In Clinic Visits
- Same-day appointments and walk-in clinic visits are available but subject to availability, so we always recommend you call ahead and register online before coming to the office to ensure that you will be able to be seen.
- Weekend visits are also available at many locations on Saturdays and Sundays**.
Call a location near you to schedule your appointment with us today!!
* Most United Healthcare insurance plans are accepted. Please call to confirm that your specific plan is in network with Gwinnett Clinic.
** After hours (weekend and extended hours) are subject to additional fees at the time of service.