Patient Portal Notice
Portal messages are for non-urgent matters only.
Thank you for using the Patient Portal. Though it will likely be sooner, please allow up to one week for a response. By accessing the Patient Portal, you understand that the Patient Portal is NOT to be used for urgent, emergent, or any situation requiring immediate response. Any action through the Patient Portal should be limited to non-emergency communications and requests. In case of an emergency, call 911 or go t the nearest emergency room. Thank you!
- Viewing Lab Results
- Viewing Radiology Reports
- Viewing Specialist Referrals
- Prescription Clarifications (if seen within the last 3 mos)
- Uploading Documents
- Other Non-Urgent Communicaiton with your Care Team
- Scheduling/Requesting Appointments (call or request online)
- New Medical Issues (call or request online)
- Medical Records Requests (request online)
- Customer Service Issues (email or call Care Coordination)