Why should Gwinnett Clinic be your choice for Auto injury treatment?
Gwinnett Clinic will provide comprehensive and complete services for injuries related to an auto accident.
We provide primary care at 18 locations and coordinate care with specialty services quickly to help you receive treatment as soon as possible.
- 15+ Primary Care physicians
- 3 Orthopedic surgeons
- Consulting specialists
- Physical Therapy
- Pain Management and Interventional Pain Management
- Radiology services (Xray, CT, and MRI)
Gwinnett Clinic cannot be beaten for convenience.
We offer appointments but patients are always welcome to walk-in. We are available seven days a week in many of our locations. We also offer comprehensive diagnostic services at most of our locations. These include the following:
- X-rays, EKG, blood and urine testing, drug screening, etc.
- MRI scanning, CT scanning, and ultrasound (available at our multi-story clinic in Lawrenceville) – usually on the same day.
- Many of these services can be scheduled and provided the same day once approved by your insurance.
- If specialty care is needed, we have many qualified specialists on staff and an appointment can be made either on the same day or within a few days.
All these policies are designed to help you get well fast.
Gwinnett Clinic physicians are highly qualified.
100% of our physicians are Board Certified or Board Eligible. Board Eligible physicians have recently completed their specialty training and are undergoing board certification. Gwinnett Clinic patients are assured the expertise and experience of a highly qualified and well-trained physician.
Gwinnett Clinic is always growing and opening new locations to serve patients in their communities.
We offer 18 locations in and around Gwinnett County for most routine problems! We welcome you to come and visit us for your healthcare needs.