We welcome you to visit one of our 18 locations for your medical concerns with our primary care providers.
- New patients welcome
- Walk-in or appointments welcome
- Eighteen locations across the metro Atlanta Area – find one for you.
- Board-certified / board-eligible providers
- Hours vary – Weekday and Weekend Hours available
Some Needs Treated at our Primary Care Locations:
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Diabetes
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Thyroid Problems
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and Heart Problems
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Skin Problems (Dermatology)
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Arthritis
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Male & Female Problems
- Minor Injuries
- Eyes, Ears, Gynecology, etc.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Diagnosis and Testing
- Common infections (respiratory, sinus, ear, urine, etc)
- Laceration Repair / Abscess Drainage
- Vaccinations (flu, pneumonia, tetanus, TDAP, hepatitis A, and B)
Don’t see yours listed above? Give us a call and ask!