Gwinnett Clinic offers comprehensive care for Medicare patients.
We invite Medicare patients and their families to take advantage of our team-oriented, multidisciplinary approach.
Do I qualify for Gwinnett Clinic’s Medicare services?
- Traditional Medicare
- Medicare with commercial secondary insurance
- Medicare / Medicaid
- We do not see patients on Medicare Advantage plans at this time.
What is unique about Gwinnett Clinic’s approach to caring for Medicare patients?
- We care for you like you’re a part of the family. You’ll truly get to know your team of compassionate doctors, nurse practitioners, and staff. Relationships are the cornerstone of keeping you healthy!
- Annual Wellness Visit: annual comprehensive review of your health
- 7-day week access: see your trusted team for all of your chronic problems and sick visits. No need to go to the emergency room or urgent care unless it is a true emergency!
- Same-day sick visits: call ahead or walk-in to see your team any day
- Easy in, easy out access: particularly helpful for patients who have trouble walking. No parking decks or elevators at many of our primary care offices!
- Home delivery of medications: a free service coordinated by our in-house pharmacy
- Preventive services: scheduled in one facility for your convenience
- Balance / gait training: led by our in-house physical therapist with support from orthopedics and neurology
- Memory loss / dementia: managed by our in-house neurology team
- Advance care (end-of-life) planning
Medicare Chronic Care Management
What is Chronic Care Management (CCM)?
Chronic Care Management is a Medicare program that provides monthly care coordination for patients with multiple chronic conditions.